As we all know, Japan has opened its doors and gave opportunities for Nurses to work abroad, here are some of the requirements needed to get a Visa for a Nurse to be able to work in Japan as a Nurse or a Caregiver
Japanese Embassy Requirements For VISA Application Of Nurses and Caregivers
- *Visa application form (can be downloaded from Japanese Embassy website: www.ph.emb-japan.go.jp
- *Passport (valid for at least 1 year)
- *Picture (1 pc 2 x 2 colored against white background)
- *Birth Certificate (authenticated by National Statistics Office)
- *Form 137 & Baptismal Certificate (for late registrants of birth certificate)
- *Visa Fee (Php1,400 adjusted rate)
- *Bio-data (English and Japanese) JICWELS to provide the Japanese version.
- *Employment Contract (one English and one Japanese)
While waiting for the Employment Contract or Letter of Consent, all candidates for Nurses and Caregivers who have been successfully matched must be ready with the required documents (item 1-7) to be submitted to POEA-GPB upon notification.
Good luck for the Nurses who would be applying for a Visa to be able to work in Japan.