Good news folks, Nurses are needed in Saudi so if you are either a Nurse with experience or even a nurse without experience then this is your chance to work abroad and be able to get paid for the right amount. But of course first off to be able to Apply as a Staff Nurse in Saudi you should first be able to comply with the following qualifications:
- 25-40 years old
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science In Nursing and have passed the Nursing Licensure Examination
- Has BCLS, ACLS, PALS & NALS Certificate as provider with IV therapy certificate
- Has good communication skills
- Has a good, smart and presentable image
So, if you think you are qualified then better get your requirements ready! Basic requirements and a few more are needed in order to get accepted and be able to work as a Staff Nurse in Saudi Arabia. Here they are:
- Comprehensive Resume (with detailed Job Description for those who already have Nursing experience)
- List of equipments handled and cases handled
- Description of Unit and Hospital
- College Diploma and Transcript of Records, Related Learning Experience
- PRC ID, Board Rating and Board Certificate
- Saudi Council License and Certificate
- Certificate of Employment (from present to previous employments) for those who have nursing experience
- 2 Recommendation letters from immediate supervisors (Chief Nurse Head Nurse or Nursing Supervisor) For those currently working or have worked in a Hospital
- Trainings and Seminar Certificates
- Passport Copy
- 4 pieces 2×2 white background pictures with name
- For Islam Applicants OMA Certificate is needed
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Contract for those who are already married
Whew that is quite a list of requirements! But that is nothing if you really want to go abroad and work as a Staff Nurse in Saudi. By the way for those who have questions about where in Saudi and what particular hospital in Saudi would you be working and some other questions you might want to ask, just leave a comment below.
Also, for those who are ready to apply to be a staff nurse in Saudi along with the complete requirements, just leave your emails below and I’ll forward further details on your email address on where to send your particulars in order to apply as a Staff Nurse abroad in Saudi Arabia.
Good luck folks! hopefully you’d be able to apply as a Staff Nurse in Saudi soon!